Sunday 31 January 2010

With the Ending of January Comes the Beginning of "Metallica Moratorium"

[I suspect this will come as a great relief to my millions of readers who have had just about all they can handle of Metallica Madness.]

While my month-long obsession with heavy metal band Metallica has been fun (here, here and here), it's distracting me from the more quiet obsessions I would like to obsess about. So I'm going to (attempt to) limit the amount of time I spend either watching Metallica on youtube or listening to my 1 Metallica album (I'm contemplating buying a second Metallica album - go crazy - I'm not sure which one yet, probably Master of Puppets). AND I'm not going to mention Metallica anymore here on Effulgent13...unless it's something really important and/or interesting. But, before it all ends, here is a photo I really like of James Hetfield (on whom I seem to have developed a bit of a crush, despite not wanting to take him to a desert island with me):


and a photo of the lovely Kirk Hammett (whom I would take with me to a desert island), who is one of the few men in heavy metal who can get away with eyeliner:

No comments: