Monday 28 December 2009

Karamazov Count: Page 700

I've picked up the Karamazov pace quite a bit during the last couple of months; not being at work has helped greatly with this. Actually, not being at work has helped greatly with many things - my physical health, my mental health, the environment (I'm not driving my car as much, I'm doing more cooking - ie buying less packaged foods), my cat is happier, society is happier, I'm happier. In fact the only areas not being advantaged by my non-working are my bank balance and the taxman, neither of which bother me as I currently don't have great demands of my bank balance and I could give a stuff about the taxman.

And what does any of this have to do with "The Brothers Karamazov"? Absolutely nothing. (I've never stipulated that the title of a blog entry has to have any relationship to its contents).

No comments: