Wednesday 11 November 2009

Brain Randoms

  • I spent most of my 20s in a semi-fugue state
  • There are too many humans and not enough tigers on this planet
  • There are probably enough lambs, though
  • Madness...sleeping...dreaming/psychosis...sanity
  • Loneliness is bliss in comparison to living with an abusive partner
  • I'm craving sugar more than usual at the moment
  • I'm lucky that cigarettes make me feel ill - so I've never become addicted
  • Things which irritate the skin on my face: alcohol, the sun, caffeine (especially hot caffeine), pre-menopausal hormone madness, spicy foods, work, laughing, talking, heat, wind, stress, being alive. Some things I've eliminated (eg alcohol) and some things I've cut back on (eg being alive)
  • Fresh wholemeal bread with peanut butter spread on top is delicious (but not for those with peanut allergies)
  • How do you know if you've offended someone if they don't tell you?
  • I wonder if I should try reducing my ratio of stupid-thoughts to not-so-stupid-thoughts. Stupid-thoughts are often inappropriate to voice in polite conversation but they sometimes reveal amazing things
  • I wonder if having too many stupid-thoughts floating through my brain reduces my ability to talk to people
  • Is it important to talk to people?
  • How do you know if people like you?
  • Is it important that people like you?

    1 comment:

    kolibet said...

    so, you eliminated alcohol, and cut back on being alive !
    (had to check the meaning of "cut back on" - and then, had a laugh)

    i can't tell about the person writing this blog (if she still does),
    but i feel that i can tell effulgent that i like her
    (since nobody (*) seems to give any hint about that difficult matter...)

    (*) nobody on this blog
    (except the person named "bro", who i suspect to be your brother)