Friday 24 June 2011

"Life-Experiences" I Haven't Experienced

Life-Experiences: Obviously, there are, like, a gazillion experiences to be had, so my list is just of the more general things of which most earth-born peoples can expect to experience during their lifetimes.

Here is my 'un-experienced' list:
  1. death (ie mine - admittedly, it would probably be a little tricky to type out this list had I experienced death, but you never know)
  2. being pregnant
  3. giving birth
  4. extra-terrestrial encounter
  5. being in love (ie proper, thoughtful, standing-the-test-of-time love...not the more random, lust-driven thing I usually go with)
  6. heroically sacrificing my safety to save someone else
  7. raising children
  8. committing to a relationship (eg. getting married or agreeing to be a de facto)
  9. attending an orgy

So, having made this list, my task now is to decide which, if any, I would like to experience:
  1. NO! - though it may be difficult to avoid
  2. was interested for awhile but not now (would've liked to experience being 'kicked' from inside :-)
  3. was interested for awhile but not now (was interested to see how much pain I could tolerate)
  4. YES!
  5. YES!
  6. bite me
  7. was interested for awhile but not now (would've liked to experience breast-feeding, and, of course, being able to say, 'because I said so!')
  8. hmm, maybe, would be highly dependent on point no.5 - wouldn't get married, though
  9. No. I know, I know, only a crazy person would pass on the opportunity to eat peeled grapes and wear a toga...and, uh, have lots of sex with lots of people at once. But, as a committed introvert, I find it very difficult to focus my attention on more than one person at a time (I suspect this may be a disadvantage at an orgy)

No comments: