Monday 14 February 2011

It's Lust Unbound, here at Effulgent13

I've just discovered that blogger has a 'Stats' function (on my dashboard - only I can see it), which shows the traffic to this site (eg how many pageviews for a blog entry, which countries the traffic is coming from). So I had a bit of a look and was not at all surprised to discover that the blog post, Whose Body is it??? - which features semi-naked pictures of Swedish actor, Alexander SkarsgÄrd (though, technically, one of the photos is a fake) - had the most number of pageviews (by quite a margin). It's comforting to know that I'm not alone in my lasciviousness.

2 comments:

Efrat AKA SanguineousKai said...

That's... kind of disturbing.

"Anyhoo", I see that you have a twitter account. I'm thinking about joining there so I could follow the things you write.

And BTW, do you play any musical instrument? (Just wondering)

Nicole_Effulgent13 said...

Is 'SanguineousKai' your superhero name? (Mine's Astrid Sparkle).

Yes, I gave in to the lure of twitter about a week ago (join, join, join...) - well, all the cool kids are doing it.

Many, many, many years ago, I learned piano and guitar (not at the same time). I wasn't very good at either. I still have my guitar in a cupboard. I occasionally drag it out and attempt to play it, until I'm reminded why I stopped playing and stuck it in a cupboard in the first place. And then I stick it back in the cupboard :-). Do you play any instruments?