Thursday 8 April 2010

Whose Body Is It???

My lust for vampire Eric Northman continues (a lust that has crossed over, unsurprisingly, into a lust for the Swedish actor who plays him, Alexander Skarsgård). I'm patiently (mostly) waiting for season 2 of True Blood to be released on DVD. In the meantime, I've been watching videos of season 2 Eric on YouTube, as well as watching videos of Alexander in Swedish productions. I've also been doing some undirected research on the internet to find out miscellaneous stuff about Alexander (I was shocked to discover that I'm not the only person who has hotpants for him - imagine that!). Anyways, my point in all this (and the reason for the title of this blog entry) is that it appears the photo of Eric lying naked in white sheets (which I put up on my previous post) is a FAKE! Holy Toledo, Batman! Apparently, Alexander Skarsgård has said that it isn't him in the photo because "he doesn't shave his underarms".

So, being of an inquisitive nature (and having lots of free time), I looked into this pressing issue. And I've come to the conclusion that the photo is, indeed, a FAKE. Some enterprising fan has photoshopped the head of Eric Northman from a True Blood promotional photo:



onto the body of a naked-white-sheet-enmeshed man, who DOES shave his underarms:


Shifty. (Check out the matching facial expressions and, especially, the hair!).

Of course, now I need to have an authentic photo of the authentic naked chest of Alexander Skarsgård for my blog, and here it is:


(this is a screenshot from the HBO mini-series Generation Kill, in which Alexander plays Sgt. Brad "Iceman" Colbert).

I chose this picture (from amongst a number of pictures of shirtless Alexander) as Alexander's head-neck connection is clearly visible, which, I believe, provides a strong indication that the picture is unlikely to have been doctored. Unfortunately, however, since his underarms are not visible, absolute proof of the authenticity of Alexander's chest in this photo cannot be confirmed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sexy!!!