Wednesday 25 November 2009

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

...oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fear that the lovely Adam (and his lovely wife) have moved away from my block of flats. There appear to be different cars parked in the driveway, with different people driving them (ie not Adam or his wife). Initially I thought they might have gotten new cars but then I saw an unfamiliar woman emerge from one of the cars and go into Adam and his wife's flat. (I managed to see all this by not-at-all subtly peering out my kitchen window). Also, on Saturday, I noticed the lovely Adam clearing away all the junk he'd stored in the backyard - he was doing a lot of lifting and carrying of things (he was wearing a singlet top, in case anyone's interested). And the backyard looks really good now.

I'm clinging to the hope that it's all just a temporary glitch in the time-space continuum; that Adam moving out actually occurs/occurred in a parallel universe which, due to climate change, has inadvertently melded into this universe - we have had some freaky weather in the last couple of weeks! Maybe once the weather settles down Adam will reappear. Maybe the Adam that reappears will be the Adam from the parallel universe, who isn't married. He'll be disorientated. He'll need someone to explain things to him. He'll need a Scientist to explain things to him. He'll need a female Scientist to explain things to him...He'll need ME to explain things to him (in case anyone didn't see where I was heading with the last few sentences).

It's also possible that Adam and his wife have separated and the woman I saw getting out of the car and going into Adam's flat is his new woman (HOMEWRECKER!!!). And he was cleaning up the backyard because the woman insisted (presumably because she's some kind of neat-freak psychopath).

Yep, it's all very interesting, but I think the 'glitch in the time-space continuum' theory is the most likely.

No comments: