Wednesday 30 September 2009

Willow Rosenberg

It is necessary that I do a homage to my favourite character from"Buffy the Vampire Slayer". Here are a series of photos and screen shots of Willow (played by Alyson Hannigan) in her various incarnations:


High School

"...the softer side of Sears"



Superbrain and member of the Scooby Gang




Wishverse

"That's right puppy, Willow's gonna make you bark." (vamp-Willow)



"I believe these chicken feet are mine!"



"Who do you work for?" (vamp-Willow)



"Well look at me, I'm all fuzzy." (vamp-Willow)



"Would a human do this?"




College/Wiccan-Willow

Spurty Knowledge?



Willow and Tara do a spell




Power

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into jawa burgers, and not one of you bunch has the midiclorians to stop her." (dark-Willow)



Goddess

2 comments:

bro said...

FABULOUS!! but no image of ms willow pussycat to go with her tv namesake??

Nicole_Effulgent13 said...

I don't have any digital photos of Ms Willow Pussycat (who is also a Goddess), for which I hang my head in shame.