Wednesday 25 March 2009

Maniacal Plans

Last week this blog mentioned that I was working on maniacal plans (Banalities from my life). Since then there has been a barrage of interested mail from psychopaths all over the globe, wanting to know more about my maniacal plans. Unfortunately, I won’t be reprinting any of the letters – well…they’re pretty kooky…but not in a cuddly eccentric way, more in a I-want-to-eat-your-beating-heart-while-it’s-still-in-your-chest-cavity-while-I’m-wearing-my-dead-mother’s-favourite-dress way. And I’m hoping this blog might make it into the “1001 blogs you must read before you die” list, so I need to keep it at a PG-rating.

I do appreciate the effort made by the psychopaths in writing their letters – some didn’t have access to pens so chose to write in their own blood (at least I hope it was their blood) and some, apparently, didn’t have access to their hands (I’m not sure what they wrote with, maybe their feet, maybe someone else’s hand – perhaps it’s best not to think on this for too long) – but I’m not yet ready to publicly divulge my maniacal plans. I need to get everything ready before I start…negotiations.

To all the psychopaths who sent me letters…I’ll be in contact.

4 comments:

bro said...

plans for world domination i see .. excellent .. when you own the world and show them your true slayer power, i hope you don't forget those who have shared pancakes and mcdonalds with you along the way. gemmas like me may need a roof over their heads when the new world is set. i promise to make lots of spag for the hungry ruler

Nicole_Effulgent13 said...

Yes, world domination is hungry work, please bring spag (and some fish for Willow) and you may have a roof. If you also bring choc royals I'll give you some walls and a door.

Anonymous said...

And this is in my CD player!!

Maniacal Plan

Nicole_Effulgent13 said...

That is no coincidence, Anonymous. The band "Maniacal Plan" are one of my minions. If you play the cd backwards you'll hear my evil message.

Just a word of caution - some of the early cd's didn't work properly and, instead of my evil message, they say: "eat more broccoli".