Thursday 6 November 2008

Inner Psyche

Here is a picture of a famous painting by Edvard Munch; I think it encapsulates my essence:



My cat, Willow, asked if I could include a picture which encapsulates her essence. Here is the one she selected:




Beautiful kitty-cat.
While we were looking for pictures of tigers we found out that:
  • Most tigers have more than 100 stripes
  • No two tigers have identical stripes
  • The roar of a tiger can be heard more than a mile away (much like Willow's meow and my scream)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicky/Nicole

Thank you for your letter.

I have found your blog most fascinating and educational. (I now know the meaning of effulgent. This word initially seemed rather similar to the word effluent. This caused an unfortunate confusion in my mind. However, I am most glad that you identify with brightness and not sewage.)

I am most curious about several other things you have written and will question you in great detail when I write.

I will send a letter before Christmas. Hope you are well,
Elva

Nicole_Effulgent13 said...

Hi Elva,

Thanks for leaving a comment - it's my maiden comment (or does that just sound a bit weird). Now I know what happens.

I hadn't considered how similiar effulgent is to effluent - amazing. The mysteries and beauty of effulgent (and, of course, effluent) are never ending. And I would happy to be identified with sewerage - contained sewerage - I don't think I'd want it running wild through the streets.

I'm looking forward to being questioned in great detail.

Nicole.