Thursday 8 September 2011

Thoughts From My Pillow

[Some of my most profound ruminations occur whenst I'm in a non-vertical, pyjama-clad posture - one from which I have great difficulty extricating myself - ie I can't get out of bed!]
  • my bed is way too comfy
  • sanctuary
  • the world will just have to go on without me
  • sorry, Willow, I shouldn't move my leg, thus disturbing your infinite slumber
  • can I delay my participation in this day indefinitely
  • I've read about (fictional) people taking to their beds for long periods of time - presumably to escape the evil world
  • there are tasks to which I could be attending, if only I could shift my ass! (and the rest of me)
  • hunger will eventually smoke me out, such that I'll have to get up and eat something...
  • ...unless I eat Willow...
  • ...mwahahahaha...
  • ...Ow! *smacked by angry claw*

No comments: