Wednesday 12 January 2011

Apparently, a Picture/Photo can Paint a Thousand Words.

Here are some photos which, I think, will explain everything.

The Little People - They gave me many adventures during my childhood (even the snooty King and Queen). The two at the front - in green - were my favourites and the only ones which I named (Penny and Christopher):




Doing some Alchemy - I like to get up close and personal with all of my reagents and equipment, even the solvent cabinet:




Willow versus The Mobile Unit - Willow was not at all phased by the toy soldier onslaught. In fact, she was somewhat amused. Eventually, she got up, turned 180 degrees and, with one swish of her giant tail, they all fell down:

2 comments:

EfratarfE said...

Ooh! Willow! I still have that picture of her you sent me a while ago. It makes me cheerful every time I see it :-)

Oh, and your picture in that cabinet is really funny. Seems like you really had fun there, and that's nice! (Would it be too creepy if I saved a copy of this picture on my computer?)

Nicole_Effulgent13 said...

This photo of Willow was taken when she was about 2 - she was still quite kitten-ish.

Actually, the photo with the cabinet was taken when myself and my work colleague were a little bored at work :-).

Not at all creepy for you to save a copy. I scanned a group of photos last weekend and put them up on facebook. I chose these 3 to put on my blog because I thought they were interesting (and, actually, I thought that, as a photographer, you might find them interesting), but also, they're not too personal - the other photos include family and friends.