Monday 31 May 2010

The Wednesday-Blog Cycle Must Be Broken

5 of my last 6 blog entries have been published on a Wednesday. This is unacceptable. I'm becoming predictable. If someone wanted to blog-stalk me, it would be too easy. History will remember Effulgent13 as "that Wednesday blog". I can't let this happen. I blog according to whimsy, not according to the days of the week.

I accept that I require some level of predictability in my life; I am, after all, strongly introvert with obsessive-compulsive tendencies and a slight retentiveness in the anal region. But I still need some spontaneous recklessness in my life. For example, yesterday I didn't eat any vegetables and had a bowl of cereal for dinner (don't tell my mother). It was a wild ride. "Nutritional balance be damned!", I screamed (I was feeling a little on edge by the end of the day). I want to continue this edgy behaviour - I'm even thinking about having a fruit-free day next month - and having 5 out of 6 (that's 83.3333333333333333333333333...% ) blog entries published on a Wednesday is not helping. I may as well re-name this blog, Wednesdayfulgent13.

So, in order to counter this Wednesday blogging depravity, I am publishing this post on a MONDAY.

No comments: