Wednesday 28 April 2010

To be honest, I don't know if I'm really all that keen to ACTUALLY have sex with a vampire

(Warning: I have a tendency to over think things)

Sure, they're portrayed all attractive and sexy in the movies and in novels, but would you actually want to get jiggy with one. I mean, they're corpses. They're stone cold, all over. And, at some point during the proceedings, they are going to sink their over formed canine teeth into your sensitive flesh. And that is going to hurt. Seriously. As someone who has experienced the sinking of canine teeth into her sensitive flesh (courtesy of a friendly neighbourhood psycho cat), let me tell you, it bloody hurts. And vampire canines are considerably larger that those of felines.

Still, if viking-vampire Eric Northman wants to get cuddly with me, I'd find it very difficult to say no, although I'd probably ask him to "glamour" me into believing that his skin is warm and his fangs are gentle.

2 comments:

bro said...

yo effulgent .. thanks for the clarification on what "glamouring" is. i don't think it was explained in true blood and i was a bit confused .. based on your description if i was to get it on with a vamp i would definitely want to be "glamoured". cheers bro

Nicole_Effulgent13 said...

Yep, I guess it's similiar to being hypnotised.