Saturday 18 April 2009

Come to Daddy

Before I became middle-aged, I used to stay up all night watching "Rage" on the ABC. Unfortunately, in my antiquity, I need my beauty sleep - well, my not-quite-so-hideous sleep - so I haven't watched Rage for some time. But I remember, in the etherealness of 3am, and coupled with the zombie-trance of too many hours watching video clips, having the bejesus scared out of me by Aphex Twin's "Come to Daddy". I found it on YouTube and have placed it here on Effulgent13 for the viewing pleasure of my faithful readers. Turn up the volume and always remember: "I will eat your soul!"

Hugs and Kisses, Nicole.

4 comments:

bro said...

please don't eat my soul .. i'd rather you just made me pancakes .. :)

Nicole_Effulgent13 said...

hmmm...pancakes...probably taste better than a soul...but "I WILL EAT PANCAKES!" isn't very menacing.

bro said...

but i think they'd be MUCH yummier

Nicole_Effulgent13 said...

Maybe a soul would taste ok with maple syrup...unless souls are really salty. I might need to find a recipe which has soul as a main ingredient (I wonder if it's alright for a vegetarian to eat souls?).